Product Manager and Analyst
- 199 Bishopsgate, Spitalfields, London EC2M 3TY, UK
Our vision is to simplify learning and development for all professionals. We are the world's first comprehensive, on-demand video learning platform built specifically for finance professionals. We deliver unique videos created in collaboration with our community of handpicked, world-leading, experts in their field. They are at the cutting edge of banking, financial markets & products, regulation and fintech. All our content is professionally scripted, edited, filmed and produced specifically for the Finance industry which you can't find anywhere else. We are driven by creating a culture for our team that celebrates learning and growth.
We are looking for an early career Product Manager and Analyst to join our team reporting directly to the CTO. This role will be influential in helping shape the product management process at Finance Unlocked. We are looking for a bright candidate to work with us on business data analysis, customer data and communication, and product management. This role is the perfect opportunity if you're interested in learning entrepreneurial and product management skills in a successful startup or you are looking for a change from just analysis or finance to product management and technology.
Data, both qualitative and quantitative actively drive our entire business, so this role will have to go beyond just analysing - you are expected to proactively make recommendations for improvements and have a key role in shaping our product strategy. This role will also help bring those recommendations forward into our product roadmap and deliver them to our customers.
About the role:
- Help develop customer product development roadmap to improve the online customer experience.
- Filter requirements from multiple stakeholders throughout the business and help the prioritisation process.
- Reporting and analysis of all on-site behaviour and monitoring product performance.
- Work with the design and development team on product features.
- Propose, prepare and monitor A/B tests; analyse test results and use findings to drive strategy.
- Help produce product collateral for all new features for business and customer use cases.
- Own customer success and interaction. Support the sales and marketing teams in bringing automation and personalisation to every piece of customer communication.
About your experience:
- Excellent analytical skills using Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience working in a fast-paced cloud-first environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Able to manage processes and product issues of broad scope and variety.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across departments.
- Some knowledge of web tools: Web analytics (e.g. GA, Mixpanel) Agile product management (e.g. Jira, Tello), A/B testing tools (e.g. Optimisely, Google Optimise) and communication (e.g. Slack, MS Teams).
Some nice to haves include:
- Experience in managing product development projects.
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment.
- Any experience with HTML/CSS or SQL.
- You may come from an analytical background, but you are looking to make a move to product management.
- You understand how to balance between being data-driven and customer-centric.
- You have excellent communication skills and enjoy talking to people.
- You are a self-starter. You never wait.
- You enjoy working in a team and being part of something bigger than yourself.
- You are a creative problem solver and want to approach our challenges with fresh thinking.
- You are focused on results (we're not fans of micromanagement).
- You are a nice person.
- Youthful, dynamic & highly collaborative team
- Passion for disrupting education within financial services, and beyond
- Easygoing, fun & great sense of humour
- Love a challenge
- A competitive salary
- Equity options in the company via an EMI options scheme
- Company pension with match funding
- The best hardware to get your job done right
- An engaging dog-friendly office environment in Central London, strong team culture and a flexible work from home policy