Freelance Script Writer
- 2 Embarcadero Center, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
We have an ambitious mission at Filmless: provide the fastest, easiest, and most affordable way for companies to get professional videos. As a rapidly growing company, we're searching for individuals as determined as us who are ready to step up, take ownership, and wear as many hats as needed to achieve the highest level of success.
Check out our videos on our website before applying so that you know what kind of videos we create: http://www.filmless.com/
And if you want to stay in the loop with our work, please subscribe to us on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQeliCfKMF6r-cvp6dNpMgw
We’re looking for flexible, creative, and ambitious copywriters to write, edit and review video scripts. You must be able to generate great ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of client’s products and services. This is a work from home job so you can work from any city, state, or country. Specifically, you should be able to:
• Develop concepts, storyboards, and write script content for various types of videos (explainer, promo, and interview style videos)
• Create the angle, content, and tone according to the needs of the client and the audience for each video
• Collaborate with clients and team members
• 5+ years of experience in content and script writing that appeals to wide audiences
• Well organized and detail oriented
• Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexities, meet deadlines, and work well under pressure
• Must own a Mac or Windows based PC or laptop
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.