Senior Sales Manager - DACH (f/m/div)
- Gaußstraße 190c, 22765 Hamburg, Germany
Join us to Unlock Consumer Financial Potential with one Click!
As Europe's first banking service provider and regulated payment institution under the Payment Services Supervision Act (ZAG), figo makes banking and payments infrastructure accessible for new use cases. Partners can aggregate and analyse financial sources, initiate payments, verify account data or categorise transactions. In March 2019, figo and finreach solutions decided to join forces; our two great locations (Hamburg and Berlin) and a team of 90 employees form the leading European Software-as-a-Service API platform for financial products. We combine experience, passion and commitment, bring all players in the financial world together at eye level, and drive the digitalisation and transformation of the financial industry.
About the role:
finReach solutions' success is powered by great products and the ability to acquire new customers. We are looking for a sales expert who acquires new clients, while owning the entire sales cycle and contributing to the bigger picture. As a Senior Sales Manager (f/m/div), you will be paired with our Head of Sales to help drive new customer acquisition through the delivery of our sales engagements and expertise in your field. You will identify customers’ pain points, present compelling cases to senior executives, including C-Level, that demonstrate how finreach solutions can enable them to achieve true business outcomes. You will also be the voice of the prospects internally.
What you'll achieve:
- Learn and familiarize yourself with our products, processes and teams
- Learn, execute and improve our sales strategy and methodology in alignment with our Head of Sales
- Explore and discover needs, with our prospects in pre-sales workshops to fuel our longlist for market driven business opportunities
- Work closely with the product evangelist and product management on the product roadmap for our new platform products
- Be a self-starter with a strong sales hunter attitude
- Win new clients and ensure best in class onboarding for them
- Take over complete responsibility for the further development of our client portfolio in the DACH region, incl. ownership of commercial and contractual negotiations
- Own our mission-critical customer onboarding projects, handling highly complex organizational structures
- Establish strong relationships with our cross-functional teams to ensure the delivery of high quality services for our clients
What you'll need to be successful:
- Passionate about closing deals and enthusiasm about new technology
- You are transparent, respectful, collaborative and solution oriented
- Absolutely driven by one question: “How can I improve the outcome, for my potential client, with with our transformative fintech solutions?”
- A remarkable capability to connect with all levels within an organization, including C-level
- You can sell to incumbents as well as to founders and technology driven start-ups
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in selling complex software solutions, experience in SaaS or PaaS sales is a big plus
- Proven track record of successfully closing complex high value sales. Some of the sales cycles are long, which means you also need to be a patient, and resilient individual with tons of intrinsic motivation
- Exceptional interpersonal, written and compelling presentation skills and fluency in German and English
- Ability to understand and articulate complex products and ideas, as well as to manage complex sales processes and decision making units
- Willingness to travel extensively within the DACH region and from time to time also in Europe
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our partners and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback, to improve yourself and others. We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. In other words;
We'd love for you to join our international, solution-oriented team, where collaboration and transparency are our core values.
You can bring your fresh ideas to the company, and define the way you want to work. Our culture cares about you as an individual.
You can take advantage of a leadership team with tremendous industry expertise, that is dedicated to continuously improving both your personal growth and development and the organization, in a way that ensures long term success.
Our highly experienced People & Organization department with a long track record of hiring and supporting international employees, will be there to support you and your family; to make sure your experience relocating to Hamburg is a great one :-)
Additional benefits and rewards can be found on our careers website.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). For more information about figo as an employer, check out www.figo.io/career. If you have any questions, our colleague Bea will be happy to answer.
To all recruitment agencies:
figo does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to figo employees or to any other company location. Figo is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.