EHR Client Support and Implementation Specialist
- Santa Fe, NM
Fidelity EHR is a HIPPA/FERPA/Hi-Tech compliant electronic behavioral health record company. We offer EHR and additional IT solutions to behavioral and integrated health, human services, and education customers.
Please Note-This is a remote online position and requires employee to work from home office 90% or more of time.
We are looking to hire a qualified candidate to join our rapidly expanding tech company. While we value experience, we value attitude more. We are looking for an individual with a creative, enthusiastic, can-do, optimistic and team values attitude who wants to help us-help our clients make a difference in the lives of people who use our EHR.
We are a mission driven company and our employees, not our profit, are our most valuable assets.
If you are reading this right now and thinking...wow...I like the sound of this company...please apply. Maybe you are just the person we are are looking for!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
-Provide EHR engagement, implementation and on-going support to clients in order to implement best practices and increase utilization of Behavioral Health Information Technology for high fidelity care coordination, documentation, reporting, and evaluation.
• Provide daily technical support to clients around use of their software, during relatively standard business hours (An eight (8) hour time period dependent on job recipient’s time zone and organization need).
• Complete technical writing and specifications to increase software efficacy and usability and to facilitate increased health outcomes among the youth and families served by our clients.
• Willingness to travel to client’s on-site training facilities as needed. Travel is likely no more than 10-20% of time and often less.
Education and/or Experience
• Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Public Health, Public Administration, Public Policy or closely related field, and or recent relevant experience of two or more years
• Previous experience with manipulating and analyzing large data sets
- Technology environment experience a plus!
• Minimum of two years of experience in a managerial, client support and/or teaching environment
• Familiarity with software customization processes and database development
• Expertise in analysis and interpretation of data and adept at mastering data systems
• Expertise in Microsoft office applications including, Word, Excel, and Access
• Excellent written and verbal communication, especially in customer/client liaison capacity
• Excellent training, group facilitation, and public speaking skills
• Work well with people of all technical and experience skill levels
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to write gap analyses and summary reports
• Multitask, organize, and efficiently prioritize tasks while working independently and remotely
• Possess an understanding of program evaluation
• Experience in project management and project coordination
• Understanding of Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, or Photoshop (or other comparable graphic editing software)
• Knowledge and understanding of SQL
• Knowledge and understanding of Business Intelligence reporting
• Knowledge of the evidence-based practice of High Fidelity Care Coordination
• Knowledge of Public Behavioral Health Systems and Service Delivery
• Familiarity with the Affordable Care Act and Health IT
• PMI or PMP certification
• Passionate about technology and healthcare informatics.
Salary commensurate with experience. your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.