- 1 Mayapple Dr, Carlisle, PA 17015, USA
Fiddler's Bar and Grill located on the greens at Mayapple Golf Course, 20 minutes outside of Harrisburg, PA. We offer fine dining in a casual atmosphere with seating available in our bar and dining room as well as our outdoor patio.
- Greet guests, take beverage orders from the restaurant servers or directly from guests.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with company standards.
- Check identification of guests to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol
- Handle an assigned house bank and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Ensure that the assigned bar area is fully equipped with tools and products needed for
mixing beverages and serving guests, prepare inventory or purchase requisitions as needed to replenish supplies.
- Serve snacks or food items to guests seated at the bar where appropriate.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Maintain a clean working area by sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning of glass doors and windows, etc. as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous bartending experience required.
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
Full time, part time and seasonal available.