- Hyderabad, India
Greater talent distinguishes great companies from the rest. Fiddich partners with organizations across the globe to optimize talent attraction and retention.
Organizations partner with Fiddich to attain the highest levels of excellence in their talent strategies. Serving as a critical partner for organizations, we take great pride in what we do — connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win!
Each day, we work to be the best talent solutions provider in the world. To us, that means developing long-lasting partnerships and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our customers, our candidates, and our employees and to deliver on our promises. That’s what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Required 2 – 4 years of recruiting experience into IT recruitment specifically including full- cycle hiring in a high volume environment under stringent deadlines.
- Candidate need to demonstrate ability to interview and recommend/select qualified applicants based on targeted skills and abilities in a fast- paced environment for different client accounts across locations
- Proven experience interacting with various levels of staff, candidates, management, external customer, vendors, etc.
- Qualified applicants will have a demonstrated capacity to build relationship and to cultivate in active network of partners internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, consulting and communication skills are necessary, as well as the ability to build collaborative relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to use Social Media volume hiring, and possesses talent in sourcing job boards, databases, etc.
- Talent to remain motivated in a dynamic work environment as well as a proven ability to work independently.
- Strive towards exceeding expectation with strong commitment and hardwork.
Bachelor’s degree or any Graduation.
Availability to work before/after typical office hours as work may demand
Possess strong written and oral English communication skills
Ability to recruit with a sense of urgency in a defined time frame.
A strong work ethic and sense of commitment.
Able to work under pressure and meet the target numbers defined
Successful experience managing multiple searches, and stakeholders, at different stages of the recruitment lifecycle at the same time
Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
A sound understanding of in-house Recruitment/Staffing industry best practice
Good stakeholder and candidate management skills.
Experience: 2-4 years of experience in Recruitment
Education Qualification: Graduation is a must
Mandatory Skills: Proficient in IT Technology hiring, volume & leadership hiring
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.