- Hyderabad, India
Greater talent distinguishes great companies from the rest. Fiddich partners with organizations across the globe to optimize talent attraction and retention.
Organizations partner with Fiddich to attain the highest levels of excellence in their talent strategies. Serving as a critical partner for organizations, we take great pride in what we do — connecting great people to great opportunities, helping businesses win!
Each day, we work to be the best talent solutions provider in the world. To us, that means developing long-lasting partnerships and caring more than any other provider. We’ll go further to understand the needs of our customers, our candidates, and our employees and to deliver on our promises. That’s what differentiates us from our competitors.
We are looking for a dynamic, professional Recruiter to proactively recruit for positions for our customers by creatively seeking leads through research, networking and cold-calling, and engaging candidates for the respective positions. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is highly motivated to work at customer location in a high growth team-oriented environment.
This individual will facilitate the recruitment process through fulfilment of candidates with the following responsibilities:
- Source and engage with candidates through the use of all available methods, including our own extensive database, networking and wide range of internet and social media resources
- Screen resumes and conduct telephone interview
- Enter viable candidates and information into the internal candidate/customer database. Update and document all contact activities in database
- Manage multiple searches and present viable candidates to customer Recruitment Managers
- Identify alternative and effective candidate sourcing and recruiting channels
- Maintain accurate and timely candidate activity reports
- Prepare weekly candidate activity summary reports for the customer recruitment manager
- 2 or more years of business experience (professional recruiting experience preferred)
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated persistence, tenacity and call courage
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Motivated by results and professional success
- Consummate Team player with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
The Fiddich Group offers a competitive salary, generous company benefits program, high caliber professional staff and work environment with a stable corporate history.
Benefits: Above industry standard.
We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society.