Sr. Project Manager
- San Diego, CA, USA
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
We are looking for a Sr. Project Manager to be responsible for technical relationships with internal and external teams, answer partner’s questions, and translate feature requests to technical, business, and product teams. You will coordinate across internal technical, business, and product groups to deliver timely solutions for partners. In managing the technical team’s success, along with the customer relationship, the project manager acts as the main point of contact for the project.
- Provide leadership and direct teams in the delivery of high-quality services within committed time frames to the customer.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, monitoring team performance, and ensuring completion of the project i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Collaborate with the customer in a consultative role when eliciting their business and technical requirements.
- Manage multiple projects (internal, external, & for multiple customers) in parallel.
- Build and execute operational and technical project plans working with our executive team.
- Develop partner strategies and strategic development plans, including growth opportunities, action planning, and business growth forecasting.
- Provide support as a sales engineer for company partner integrations.
- Manage a variety of technical projects for partners: actively manage scope and change, identify risks and issues, prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Experience scaling out a project management teams; understanding team limitations & knowing when to scale out, efficiently, as LDE grows.
- Experience with cloud technologies, data science, AI, machine learning and natural language processing knowledge a major plus.
- Masters, Six Sigma or Project Management certifications a plus.
- Engineering or strong technical background preferred, but not required.
- Must be well organized.
- Relevant work experience with technology integrations, business requirements documents, and projects managed across Business and Technical teams.
- 4-6 years of technical Project Management, Sales Engineer, Software Development, Customer Success, Partner Management, or Product Management experience in data, internet, or technology company.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.