Customer Solutions Engineer/Advocate
- San Diego, CA, USA
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
We are looking for a Customer Solutions Engineer/Advocate You would be responsible for understanding customer’s data problems and offering a tailor-made solution that fits their needs. You will be the single source of truth when it comes to customer’s requirements and execution plan. This unique position allows you to drive requirements needed to develop products and services.
- Interact with internal and external customers to understand requirements, business needs, problems and pain points as needed.
- Gather & own detailed requirement/user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Work with technical teams and stakeholders to gather technical data to build out a system architecture.
- Contribute to sales & marketing collateral such as presentations, blog, videos and chiming in conversations on technical forums.
- Prepare and present client-facing deliverables that are related to technology and system architecture.
- Assist sales team with in-depth technology conversations, understand potential customers pain points and offer solutions.
- Experience working on customer focused projects, and the ability to handle multiple projects & tasks efficiently
- Experience with cloud technologies, data science, AI, machine learning and natural language processing knowledge a major plus.
- Must be well organized.
- Relevant work experience with technology integrations, business requirements documents, and functional specs.
- 6-8 years of engineering, Sales Engineer, Software Development, Customer Success, product owner, or Product Management experience in data, internet, or technology company.
- Media Industry experience is a big plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.