Director of Product/Application Support
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
We are looking for a Director of Product/Application Support. Candidates will be building processes and training programs that help customers and team members in solving technical issues
- Provide technical assistance through incoming calls, emails, and live chats, on customer questions, software functions, and performance problems.
- Solve customer problems, communicate with QA and Engineering to resolve customer issues and close tickets
- Serves as the final point of escalation for all application support representatives
- Ensure that outages are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Contribute actively to product knowledge base and other troubleshooting and product-related documentation.
- Provide coaching and identify learning opportunities for new and existing departmental employees.
- Responsible for key performance metrics including KPI and ensuring speed, quality, and most importantly, customer satisfaction.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks to maintain the require productivity levels.
- Work with senior leadership to set direction and lead team meetings
- Analyze data trends and user feedback to identify areas where we can enhance Support engagement and collateral to support users proactively.
- Frequently interacts with subordinates, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters for the overall team objectives, between functional areas, other company divisions, or customers and the company
- Identify and recommend process, policy and system improvement to optimize accuracy and efficiency that can be executed locally within the region while adhering to global corporate requirements.
- Monitor SLA’S and publish regular reports.
- Supervise up to 15 employees
- 4 years providing Product/Application support/troubleshooting
- Managed a team of 10 or more
- VoIP a plus but not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.