Sr. iOS Developer
- Denver, CO, USA
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
We are looking for a Sr. level iOS Developer. You will own all aspects of the iOS app from architecture and design to development and testing through the launch of new features. While the app is currently launched and available on the Apple store, you will use the latest top technologies and data science-backed research to launch the app to the next level.
- Leading architecture and development of iOS applications.
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team.
- Assist the client support team using your technical background.
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty, and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application.
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating, and unit testing projects.
- Work with backend developers to integrate and consume restful APIs.
- Minimum of 3 years development experience with iOS applications.
- Proficient in either Swift or Objective C.
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases using best practices and new technologies.
- Proficient in debugging, performance measurement and optimization.
- Familiarity with agile development practices.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, and other core iOS frameworks.
- Contributed to at least one application on the Apple AppStore.
- Comfortable discussing development decisions and collaborating with a team.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Ability to reference Apple HIG and iOS best practices.
- Geospatial knowledge and experience using mapping APIs of MapQuest, Google, Apple, Waze or Mapbox is a huge plus.
- Good decision making skills and ability to understand and communicate tradeoffs (e.g. when choosing to use third party libraries).
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
- Knowledge of Android development.
- Basic knowledge of programming languages like AngularJS, Scala.
- Experience working on a remote team.
- Ability to work solo or with a team, depending on the project.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.