Full Stack Developer, Lead
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
As a Lead Developer, you will work on a leading network emulation product line that IT managers and engineers rely on to measure the performance of a variety of networks, such as private, public or cloud environments, and their components. Users can validate the proper performance and quality of applications, network architectures, and network devices prior to deployment.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience with NPM
- Experience with XML, JSON and YAML
- Additional experience with unit test frameworks is a plus.
- Experience with test automation, Google Cloud, Azure, Amazon Web Services or any other public/private cloud environment would be ideal
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
- Develop and manage software connecting front end UI and API to back end server.
- Develop automation scripts for regression testing and optimize usability
- Support product release process
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.