Android Mobile App Developer
- Pasadena, CA, USA
We’re a transportation service provider helping cities across the globe implement highly-connected transportation solutions ranging from the public to private sectors, including autonomous vehicles. We’ve already implemented our solutions in Florida, Ohio, Michigan, and Wisconsin, and are beginning a trial of our product in Los Angeles soon!
Our Pasadena location houses our software teams for Mobile Apps, Website, Backend, QA, and more!
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
- You will develop alongside our Lead Developer, considering functional requirements, flow processes, and user stories.
- You will work with the backend team to better understand the various API’s, web services, and databases that our app will access.
- You will work with our QA and Automated Testing teams to squash bugs before deployment.
- Strong background in both Java and Android Native mobile development.
- Veteran of the App Store – 3+ Published Apps
- Strong experience with Android IDEs and 3rd Party API’s (Google Maps a HUGE plus)
- Working knowledge of web service architecture, protocols, security and data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
- Expertise in memory management practices
- Experience with Push Notifications and Location Services a plus.
- Experience with Volley, Mixpanel, and SQLite pluses as well.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.