Lead Embedded Software Developer
- Encino, California, us
We’re an Encino-based company providing client-server connection testing devices to countless clients including: Netflix, Intel, Cisco, Amazon, Apple, Yamaha, and more.
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
This role will be a combination of development, team, and project management!
- Embedded Linux Software Development Expertise
- Strong networking knowledge (Ethernet – Autonegation, Full vs Half Duplex, Flow Control; Switching – Forwarding Frames, VLANS, Bridging Loops; Routing – IP Addressing, Routing Tables; Network Diagrams; Networking tools – Ping, Traceroute, etc.)
- Experience managing software and hardware product line
- Familiarity with most of: (Link Aggregation Network, Load Balancing [routing/switching techniques], Redundancy Mechanisms, MPLS Networks, QoS Mechanisms, NAT Firewalls)
- C / C++ Expertise
- Python Experience
- Front-End Experience
- Tech Lead / Architecting experience in a Linux/Embedded environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.