Finance Business Analyst
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Our Client, and Your Prospective Future Employer!
A well-established talent agency in the entertainment and sports industries
We do what's right; Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm, putting integrity and ethics first. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze to form lasting client and candidate partnerships!
Your team will work cross-functionally with others to aid in: business-IT strategy development, service/risk/relationship management, and solutions delivery.
You will be responsible for analyzing finance business problems and instituting solutions in our ERP platform; you'll be managing requirements and specifications, supporting the user community, and executing various tests (test plans, scripts, unit tests, user acceptance tests) in order to drive development and ensure results.
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012 or Dynamics 365
- Expertise in Excel (Data Validation, Pivot Tables, Reporting Financial Data)
- Previous experience in larger environment and working with software development teams in Agile/Waterfall
- Expertise in Business Workflow Modeling
- Thorough understanding of GAAP accounting
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.