QA Automation Engineer
- El Segundo, CA 90245, USA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Sr. QA Engineer focused on a platform which which delivers personalized news, entertainment, and account services to tens of millions of users every month on desktop and mobile browsers. You'll create and execute automated and manual testing plans. You'll be fully integrated with the Scrum engineering team, as partners in delivery.
- 5+ years in Quality Engineering, with 4+ years of OOP in a scripting language (Ruby ideally)
- Selenium or similar
- BDD - Cucumber ideally
- Appium or other mobile automation framework
- Agile/Scrum environment and ability to participate in daily scrums
- Excellent communication an team collaboration skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.