Sr. Mobile Engineer (iOS and/or Android)
- 1 Santa Monica, Santa Monica, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
We are working with a stealth mode B2B2C in the social space, with a twist. It's funded by amazing investors including Mayfield, Lars Rasmussen (who will be a mentor to any incoming Engineers). The company is mission driven surrounding using technology for connection and to encourage empathy. In this role, you'll do soup to nuts design, development, release. The core product is done and out in the market, but there are huge amounts of new development to be done. They are just finishing up their first Android release, and iOS is done already.
- 5-15 years of experience with overall software engineering, and at least 3 years of either Android and/or iOS (the perfect candidate will have both)
- Any experience with geolocation is a huge plus
- Any experience with location based social media is a huge plus (Tinder, Grindr, Snap, YikYak, FB, etc)
- Please send a link to your published apps
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.