Sr. Data Engineer
- Wilshire Blvd, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
We are looking for a Sr. level Data Engineer who will be responsible for creating a scalable data platform. Candidates will need to be able to architect and build a data platform used to process extremely high volumes of data used to obtain analytics, and consumer insights.
- Candidates must be local to the LA Area, and available for in-person interviews
- 3+ years with Big Data and related technologies
- 5+ years Java programming experience
- Experience building high-performance, and scalable distributed data systems
- AWS cloud experience (EC2, S3, Lambda, EMR, RDS, Redshift), including AWS Data and Analytics technologies (Glue, Athena, Redshift Spectrum, Data Pipeline, etc.)
- Experience with BigData technologies (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Kafka, Elasticsearch, Machine Learning, Hadoop, Spark, Hive)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.