Sr. Platform Engineer - CONTRACT (Data, DevOps)
- Seward St, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Design/develop system to power the content and commerce platform. Build high-volume data management APIs and asynchronous data processor for our content system. Build an automated CI/CD DevOps environment on Google Cloud Platform. Ensure stable systems in a high-traffic production environment.
- Strong foundational understanding of computer science, algorithms, data structures, API theory, including REST and RPC
- Extremely strong SQL, relational and non-relational db architectures
- Very strong experience with data in (APIs) and data out (ETL)
- DevOps – bash scripting, Circle CI, Google Cloud Platform
- If you have experience out of either text context and/or ecommerce environments, it’s a big plus, but not required.
3 month onsite contract, possible extension and/or conversion to full time if interested.