Sr. Software Engineer (B2C/Front End)
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Very exciting, cut of the edge Retail company is seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will be able to utilize their advanced Java script expertise while working on large scale websites which will ultimately create an enjoyable shopping experience for our customers.
- Partner with Search and Services teams to design and consume hypermedia JSON responses.
- Design, Develop, and Deliver significant new functionality for the HauteLook and Nordstromrack.com websites.
- Use React.js to build a very fast and engaging browser experience.
- Collaborate with Product Management to release new features that resonate with our customers.
- Strong knowledge of caching, performance and scalability
- 6+ years of professional experience using modern web technologies
- In-depth knowledge of the React ecosystem
- Vast experience working in a structured environment
- Experience unit testing components and business logic
- Experience working with large data sets at enterprise level
Preferred Skillset and Experience:
- Functional programming (Lodash)
- CSS/PostCSS/BEM Methodology
- Unit testing (Jasmine/Jest, Enzyme, Mocha)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.