Sr. LAMP Engineer
- Westlake Village, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
- Develop core functionality and components for applications, services and websites.
- Work closely with the Product and Design teams as part of an Agile Development process
- Create functional and technical specifications, then execute against a plan to launch and maintain applications.
- Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation as well as best practice standards for development and deployment of code and applications.
- Ensure clear/straightforward design and comprehensive documentation of code that results in clean, concise, and maintainable software.
- Build and expand upon the current architecture and platform continuously driving optimizations and improvement.
- Evaluate and research technologies, software products, and vendors to recommend future enhancements to the platform and product offering.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or technical/quantitative field
- 6 years LAMP
- 4 years Front End
- CMS platforms.
- Extensive experience with current web languages and frameworks ranging from scripting to compiled such as PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of source code management tools, ticketing systems, and wikis, e.g., Git, Jira, Confluence.
- Experience with Agile processes such as SCRUM or Kanban.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.