- San Diego, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
- Review financial statements and analyze business bank statements to determine credit worthiness of small businesses
- Analyze personal credit reports of businesses and individuals and assess how the guarantor personal credit may affect the creditworthiness of the business.
- Sizing and structuring loans for approved clients
- Complete credit memos for approved loans that support the decision and the structure of the proposed financing.
- Conduct ad-hoc research on businesses to protect against fraud
- Conducting interviews with potential clients in order to further assess credit risk
- Decline loan applications that do not meet the minimum criteria
- Bachelors’ degree, preferably in Business, Finance, Economics, or a similar discipline
- Minimum 1 year of experience underwriting and decisioning small business loan applications. 2-3 years in the industry is preferred
- A strong grasp of GAAP accounting principles and ability to dissect financial statements and business bank statements
- Knowledgeable about the small business lending landscape in the U.S. with insights into various industry risk segments
- Well-developed organizational, communication, and time-management skills
- Adept in all Microsoft Office Products, G-Suite, and ability to quickly pick up new programs and CRM systems
- Strong critical thinking, mathematical, and analytical skills
- Ability to make complex decisions under pressure in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.