CTO/Head of Technology
- San Diego, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
The company has been using consultants, but their growth has increased exponentially, and they need someone who can come in and take leadership over technology, both strategically and tactically. They current technology has mostly been cobbled together, and they are very excited to get someone on board who can take stock of the current technology situation and chart out both immediate and longer-term plans to get tech shaped up. The company is doing extremely well financially, so if a business case can be made, the money and resources will be made available. They mean business.
- Financial Services experience, ideally Loans or Financing of some kind
- Startup experience.
- Salesforce expertise is required. Ideally, you’ll be able to be hands on with architecture and potentially some coding. In general, all their leaders are very nimble, hands on when they need to be, etc.
- Full stack, but especially on the data side – data flow, analysis, security, analytics, BI, AI, etc.
- Security and compliance
- Ideally someone who has led all aspects of tech – mobile, web, back office, cloud, etc.
- Must be passionate about Mulligan’s mission to help small business.
- Decisive style – they need someone who can assess, recommend and then act on recommendations.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
They are open to relocating someone to San Deigo.