Data Analyst - Aquisition, Analysis, Integrity
- Glendale, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Exciting, dynamic marketing company is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic Data Analyst to focus on data acquisition, analysis and integrity.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Create and test code setups in various systems to house client data
- Partner closely with Client Services team to ensure proper setup of data measurement variables and assume ownership of entire process from start to finish
- Design and run reports for clients
- Assist with system support, reporting and documentation
- Work with staff to streamline and improve data analysis and reporting
- Collect, analyze and transform operational data to meet reporting criteria
- Train and assist staff on department processes and various system applications
- Ensure integrity of data in reporting
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues
- Maintain focus on creating/implementing new systems/procedures for increasing department efficiency and automation
- Solve issues and track progress/resolutions in Help Desk system
- Demonstrated ability to logically outline and document technical procedures and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to balance administrative functions, including information collection, planning, organizing while efficiently utilizing resources
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise independent judgment, work well under pressure, and manage concurrent projects
Required Education and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with knowledge of advanced Excel formulas, functions and features (including pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, computer science or management information systems is strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience performing business system user support functions including formal training, help desk support and direct customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on highly detail-oriented projects in developing and/or maintaining data reporting systems.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.