Data Analyst (IS Support Lead)
- Glendale, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Exciting, dynamic marketing company is seeking a passionate and enthusiastic IS support lead to help spearhead a multiple number of technical and administrative services relating to the maintenance and organization of the company's information management system.
The ideal candidate will be the liaison between outside vendors, users and systems, providing support to service requests and collaborating with technical staff members to develop solutions geared towards the improvement of system quality and operation.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Maintain strong position of leadership in ensuring processes are completed on time and accurately
- Serve as a team lead ensuring processes are properly executed while maximizing department efficiency
- Create and test code setups in various systems to house client data
- Partner closely with Client Services team to ensure proper setup of data measurement variables and assume ownership of entire process from start to finish
- Design and run reports for clients or staff, as requested
- Assist with system support, reporting and documentation
- Work with staff to streamline and improve data analysis and reporting
- Collect, analyze and transform operational data to meet reporting criteria
- Train and assist staff on department processes and various system applications
- Ensure integrity of data in reporting
- Assist in troubleshooting system issues
- Maintain focus on creating/implementing new systems/procedures for increasing department efficiency and automation
- Solve issues and track progress/resolutions in Help Desk system
- Demonstrated ability to logically outline and document technical procedures and processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to balance administrative functions, including information collection, planning, organizing while efficiently utilizing resources
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated flexibility in job responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and organize while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exercise independent judgment, work well under pressure, and manage concurrent projects
Required Education and Experience:
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with knowledge of advanced Excel formulas, functions and features (including pivot tables)
- Bachelor's Degree in a business-related field, computer science or management information systems is strongly preferred.
- Extensive experience performing business system user support functions including formal training, help desk support and direct customer service.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working on highly detail-oriented projects in developing and/or maintaining data reporting systems.
- At least 1 year of experience serving as a team lead, mentoring other staff members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.