Sales Engineer - Pre Sales
- Culver City, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and talented Sales Engineer to join their team. In this role you will participate in the value of the company by providing/selling innovative next-generation solutions from a technical and business perspective.
As a Sales Engineer, you must be comfortable speaking in front of and collaborating with customers. You will give technical presentations explaining the technical aspects of products and how they relate to solving specific customer problems.
You must have extensive knowledge of each component of the product's parts and functions, as well as a solid understanding of the scientific processes that make these products work.
If you are professional, energetic and have a passion for helping customers solve challenging problems, then our client has the job for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Familiarity with infrastructure related solutions for a variety of digital products, specifically mobile (client-server architecture), Web, and cloud-based technologies
- Must have worked in a supporting capacity in previous roles.
- Experience responding to highly technical RFQs/RFPs
- At least 2+ years of of previous startup experience required.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Work with technical staff to ensure client requirements can be met from a functional and delivery viewpoint.
- Must possess various personal traits such as self motivated, dependable, high energy, excellent interpersonal skills, and trustworthy.
- Candidate must enjoy working in a team atmosphere, possess professionalism and very action oriented.
- Solid technical background and the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical people.
- 2+ years of Pre-sales, Business Analysis, or Consulting work experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have strong presentation skills and an executive presence.
Familiarity with the following skills and topics is highly desirable for the ideal candidate:
- Understanding how 3rd party services work and the concepts of build vs. buy
- Trends in mobile application development and how the advent of cross-platform development has helped/harmed that effort.
- Comfortability with discussing the Cloud and other services that can be useful as needed.
Competitive Health Insurance and Benefits.