JR. MS Programmer/Analyst
- El Segundo, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
Profitable niche investment company is looking for a JR. MS Programmer/Analyst to help automate complex tasks that the investors focus on. You’ll work with them to assess needs, do design, as well as coding. You’ll write technical specs, and will involved in the full lifecycle, including testing, debugging and documentation. The environment is all MS, with a database-driven back end and web-based front end.
- 3-5 years of experience as a Software Developer, with recent experience using .NET technologies, including Visual Studio, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL and SSRS.
- Strong SQL Server experience. Should have experience with database-intensive applications.
- Front end technology experience.
- Experience working directly with users, and doing specifications, documentation, user testing, etc.
- Any experience with investment management firms, financial services or other complex/heavily regulated environments a plus.
- BS, CS or related preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.