Senior Rails Engineer
- Culver City, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
We currently are seeking a Senior Rails Engineer to join a great company in Culver City, CA. This company specializes in the self-storage industry, making it possible for customers to have items picked up, stored ad return delivered right to their doorstep with just a click of a button.
Senior Rails Engineer will be working hands-on with all aspects of software development, deployment and maintenance is required. Projects will include: application/db migration, prototyping, core development, process documentation, requirements analysis.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with both large and small teams, completed multiple full lifecycle software development projects, and be familiar with a variety of technologies. This company is looking for someone that thrives by working in a highly collaborative environment.
Must Have Past Experience with:
• 4+ Years Experience with Ruby-on-Rails
• Detailed understanding of ActiveRecord and Postgres
• Cloud computing experience with EC2 and/or Heroku
• Experience Creating/Maintaining RestFul APIs
• Test Driven Development with Rspec
• Design Core Back-end Software and Systems
• Experience on team using scrum, agile or XP
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• CRM, ORM, VoIP, or Logistics experience (a PLUS but not required)
• iOS or Android experience (a PLUS but not required)
MUST BE LOCAL TO THE LOS ANGELES, CA
WILL ACCEPT CANDIDATES ON H1B VISAS