Senior Tech Project Manager
- Glendale, CA
Fetch Recruiting is a different kind of technical recruiting firm. Fetch combines a nearly-embarrassing number of years of experience with both technology and recruiting to bring our clients targeted candidates. Our focus is technical, but we also work on the peripheral roles that touch technology. Our mission is to maximize the hit ratio, and minimize the sleaze. With integrity and ethics leading the way, Fetch’s goal is to form client and candidate partnerships with a long-term view. http://fetchrecruiting.com/about-us/
We are currently seeking a Senior level Technical Project Manager for a permanent opportunity with our client in Glendale, CA. Our client ( A Gaming Software Company) is looking for energetic and creative people that are interested in creating new interactive experiences that will engage people in a new and exciting way.
The Senior Technical Project Manager will help drive the development and deployment of world-class gambling technology solutions across multiple hardware formats. Senior Project Manager will be reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and be responsible for managing engineering efforts to deliver hardware and software product development to successful completion.
- Drive the engineering coordination and execution focused towards launching various new products
- Create detailed project plans with definition of the tasks and resourcing needed to bring projects to completion
- Project-manage software development from spec delivery through development and QA
- Lead planning and triage meetings with Engineering, Product Management and QA teams
- Analyze and recommend alternative methods and procedures to resolve technical problems and project roadblocks
- Track and report on development schedules and product/component designs
- Foster strong and collaborative relationships with cross-functional engineering teams (Software, Hardware, QA) and product teams in developing project schedules, milestones, and risk analyses
- Coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track and control project issues to ensure timely delivery of products
- Develop reports to track planning, scheduling, issues, risks and overall status
- Oversee the creation of new processes and tools as necessary to support additional needs and requirements of a fast growing business.
- 5+ years of experience in a technical project or program management role for complex software engineering products (Experience working in the gaming industry is desired)
- Technical/Engineering background is highly desired
- Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Project and Visio tools is highly desired
- Excellent communication, time-management, and teamwork skills
- Flexible and open to change and new information, adapting behavior and work methods accordingly
MUST BE LOCAL TO LOS ANGELES AREA.
THIS CLIENT IS UNABLE TO SPONSOR VISAS.