- Springfield, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
This position requires TS/ SCI with Full Scope Polygraph.
Act as liaison between receiving and logistics to ensure orders for various customers are processed in a reasonable timeframe. Assist the receiving department with their functions and provide them with information to identify specific equipment’s upon arrival. Provide shipping and tracking services to various organizations. Arrange for packing, transportation, and/or delivery of goods per the Customer’s request. Develop and implement improved methods of material handling, stock control, and packaging to promote efficient services.
Travel: Up to 10% CONUS travel as required
Security Clearance: TS/ SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
· Minimum of 10 years relevant experience or equivalent education and experience.
· Experience with the customer's inventory practices, warehousing and inventory procedures as related to their material.
· Knowledgeable of security guidelines related to material movement.
· Forklift certified on various machines.
· Knowledge of MSOffice applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access and Project.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.