Program Financial Analyst
- Alexandria, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
- Security Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance required
- Provide financial budgetary support to include but limited to providing funding, forecasting, programming, budget documentation, execution status, and funds reconciliation.
- Follow the planning, programming, budget, executing (PPBE) process and guidance.
- Monitor and report the status of approved, deferred, and released funds.
- Maintain cognizance of various program funds and provide financial information and obligation/expenditure performance graphs for senior leadership.
- BS or BA degree in accounting, budget or financial
discipline that is relevant to Accounting or Business Financial Management, Minimum of 5 years of financial experience.
- Capable of providing financial expertise on developing and executing budgets. Capable of utilizing budget/resource analytic tools, techniques, and processes.
- Capable of preparing charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams to analyze and display financial data.
- Utilizes knowledge, skills, and abilities in DoD financial
management principles and practices.
- Works as a member of team and assists with solving complex financial management problems.
Security Clearance: DoD Secret Clearance required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.