Autonomous Technologies SME
- Arlington, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Top Secret Security Clearance required with SCI eligibility.
Currently seeking an Sr. Autonomous Technology Engineer to lead the management, development, and maintenance of DoD modernization technology roadmaps. You will develop technology roadmaps to inform DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others.
· Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to autonomous technologies. Roadmaps shall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements.
· Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective Program Director
· Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders, including DoD leaders, the Services/Agencies and other key partners
· Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments.
· Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others as directed by your Program Director.
· Track department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective Program Director.
· Prepare and conduct meetings related to your Program Director's focus area (Autonomy)
· Clearance: DoD TS with SCI
· Minimum Degree: Minimum of master’s degree in a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline
· 14+ years’ total relevant experience and at least 7 years of recent direct experience with autonomous systems engineering, unmanned systems, robotics, machine vision, and/or other relevant technologies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.