Senior Intelligence Trainer
- Fort Bragg, NC, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Currently seeking a Senior Intelligence Trainer (SME IV) in support of the U.S. Army INSCOM Training, Readiness and Exercise. An Army Direct Reporting Unit executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
· Serves as the Senior Subject Matter Expert who facilities execution of brigade level Intelligence certification events encompassing the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), Mission Rehearsal Exercises, and other specialized exercises as required
· Provide liaison and direct support to the INSCOM Brigade Commander and Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO) responsible for generating an operational environment for unit training exercises, assisting and mentoring in the overall planning and delivery of the exercise
· In conjunction with conventional force maneuver and other war fighting function planners, coordinates, integrates, synchronizes, and prepares doctrinally and grammatically correct exercise control products. Documents include, but are not limited to, Intelligence Portions of Operation Orders (OPORDs), Warning Orders (WARNORDs), Fragmentary Orders (FRAGORDs), Scenario Scripted Events, Combat Instructions and other tactical and exercise control Intelligence related products.
· Assists in providing the necessary military direction and guidance within which the Brigade will conduct the Intelligence components of its planning.
· Assist in HICON in issuance of orders and collecting appropriate reports from the training unit in the execution of planning and training
· Assist in maintaining the integrity of the scenario, ensuring synchronization between the HICON and O/C/T during staffing processes and exercise execution
· During CTC and major exercises, serves as the Intelligence representative in a replicated HICON element, as well as advising Intelligence Soldiers serving in similar HICON roles
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
· Minimum retired Army O-6
· Minimum of 10 years of operational experience
· Experience with exercise scenario development
· Recent CTC/ACTC/MCTP experience
· Recent S2 OIC/NCOIC experience or Battalion or Brigade Leadership
· Familiarity with leveraging Army Training Network (ATN), Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS), and METL development tools
· Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE)
· Observer/Controller/Trainer (O/C/T) experience
· 5 years of military experience serving in an All-Source related mission
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.