Strategic Exercise and Lessons Analyst
- Fort Belvoir, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Currently seeking a Strategic Exercise and Lessons Analyst (SME IV) in support of the U.S. Army INSCOM Training, Readiness and Exercise. An Army Direct Reporting Unit executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
· Provide liaison and direct support to the Chief, Strategic Exercises in coordinating Tabletop Exercises (TTX) being executed around the globe
· Coordinates and publishes strategic planning and messaging in support of the TTX program, providing coordinating and logistical instructions and oversight to ensure all phases of planning are properly executed and staffed
· Provide administrative and technical support to setting up of IPRs and planning events, which include updating the senior INSCOM leadership, staffing event planning documents, coordinating within the INSCOM staff, MIB (T), and external organizations for lodging, briefings, travel arrangements, and updating of all personnel attending or supporting the IPRs
· Represents INSCOM G-37 TTX at Army-level, Joint, or INSCOM-level exercises
· Prepares the Chief, Strategic Exercises, Senior Level Engagements and coordinating instructions
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
· Minimum 10 years of operational Intelligence experience
· Experience working Army, Joint Staff or Combatant Command, or Army Corps Exercise Planning and SME participation
· Project Management Professional (PMP) desired by not required ILO of planning expertise
· Operational experience at the ASCC or MIB (T/E-MIB) level
· Subject Matter Expert (SME) experience in a single Intelligence discipline, preferably All-Source Analysis (Theater or Corps ACE), CI/HUMINT or SIGINT
· Experience with Intel Architecture at Echelon Above Corps (EAC), ASCC G2, MIB (T), E-MIB, or equivalent
· Experience working at the Corps-level or above Intelligence Staff, including Army Service Component Command (ASCC) or Army Combatant Command (ACOM)
· Experience with Joint Exercise Integration++ and Development
· Experience with INSCOM or EAC Intelligence staff or combat support agency exercise divisions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.