Threat Cyber Analyst
- Charlottesville, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
Seeking a Threat Cyber Analyst to join our team in support of the U.S. Army INSCOM National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) Cyber Analysis Support Services (CASS). As the Threat Cyber Analyst, you can produce written all-source assessments based on the science and technology analysis of cyber threats to U.S. systems. You will also provide tailored cyber threat assessments of U.S. Army systems based on the most current intelligence available, specific to the technologies utilized in current and future systems. You will also be able to provide tailored assessments of specific foreign threat cyber capabilities including forecasts for future capabilities. You will continually interface with and provide briefings to customers needing threat cyber science and technology analysis and discuss their specific technical issues.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI
· Network device and configuration technology
· Risk management
· Technical threats (malware, zero day, application, wireless) & vulnerabilities (penetration testing, fuzzing, secure coding, device encryption, physical and logical layers)
· Secure software development
· Operating systems (including Windows, Linux, QNX, and RTOS)
· Authentication, access control, & data protection
· Intrusion & signature detection
· Incident response/recovery
· Digital forensics
· Embedded system design
· Experience in researching, creating, developing, and delivering professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
· Security+, Network+, or CompTIA Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in electrical or computer engineering, computer science, or directly related field of study (Experience may be substituted for education)
· CSSLP, CISSP, ISSEP, CASP, CAP, GSLC, CISM, or DOD/DHS/NSA Certification
· Military and tactical experience, such as foreign doctrine, tactical employment of systems, or supervision of such systems and tactics
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.