Artificial Intelligence SME
- Arlington, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Seeking an Artificial Intelligence SME to lead the management, development, and maintenance of DoD technology modernization roadmaps. You will develop technology roadmaps to inform DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others.
· Support Program Director in oversight of and technical assistance to the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC).
· Maintain modernization tech roadmaps related to Artificial Intelligence and related technologies. Roadmaps shall include all DoD activities and applicable program elements.
o Modernization roadmaps shall be current and updated at the direction of the respective PD or DDRE(M) Front Office.
o Coordinate roadmaps with key stakeholders, including DoD leaders, the Services/Agencies, and other key partners
o Refine and update S&T roadmaps based on feedback from stakeholders and changes to technology development investments.
· Assist and prepare presentations and reports to DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies, and others as directed by your Program Director.
· Track department-wide budgets for efforts aligning with their respective Program Director.
· Prepare and conduct meetings related to your Program Director's focus area (Artificial Intelligence)
Clearance: DoD TS with SCI eligibility within the last 12 months
· Minimum Degree: Minimum of master’s degree in a relevant Science, Technology, Engineering or Math discipline
· 14+ years’ total relevant experience and at least 7 years of recent direct experience in artificial intelligence, machine learning (AI/ML), and/or software development.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.