Department of Defense Engineer/ Analyst
- Alexandria, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Top Secret with SCI eligibility security clearance is required.
- Experience developing system solutions to complex and challenging DoD problems.
· Experience planning and executing complex mission and systems analysis efforts.
· Experience conducting systems engineering tasks including Technology Analysis and Assessment, System Definition, Systems Analysis, Systems Architecture development and architecture products, and Logistics support of Department of Defense (DoD) systems.
· Expert in assessing threat kill chains operations and identifying exploitable vulnerabilities, analyzing mission threads and blue force system kill chains to identify capability gaps and solutions, developing system models, constructing and executing simulation and analysis plans, conducting trade studies and sensitivity analysis, interpreting and synthesizing results and translating them into concise and comprehensive artifacts for documenting and communicating to multiple audiences.
· Support all aspects of a technical program management expertise in an Engineering or scientific related field to support the engineering development of prototypes across key technical areas.
· Provide the technical support in engineering prototype development projects that will impose engineering technical rigor and best practices against projects.
· Support development of systematic roadmaps with technical reviews, milestones, concepts, requirements and operational objectives for end-to-end prototyping development.
· Will have experience in one of the technical areas identified below:
o System Engineering
o Aerospace Engineering
o Electrical Engineering
o Physical Science
· Support System Requirements Review, System Functional Review, Test Readiness Review, and Program Reviews with interagency to assist in the cross-pollination across the stakeholders. Provide analysis and program management oversight to project execution (deliverables and funding obligation/expenditures) via project tracking tools, periodic (monthly) reports and financial products.
Minimum Requirements/Desired Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a recognized engineering, scientific and or technical, discipline is required.
· Minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience is required. There are positions available at Junior, Mid, and Senior level depending on experience.
· Experience interfacing with Joint Staff, Services, and warfighters to coordinate engineering and analysis needs and analytic results is desired.
· Top Secret with SCI eligibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.