Security Support and Management
- Alexandria, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
The Security Support and Security Management will serve as functional and technical experts as defined below:
· Supports the Government in the development of Security Classification Guides (SCGs), Security Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Security Process and Procedure (SPP) documents, and other activities as required by the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM) and NISPOM supplements, applicable Director of Central Intelligence Directives (DCIDs)/Director of National Intelligence (DNI) Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), and Special Access Program (SAP) directives and instructions.
· Assists, as required, in the development and review of security related aspects of the payloads, missions, or technologies; presentations; briefings; technical documentation; test plans, demonstration plans, procedures and reports; security documentation; and other activities as required by the COR or specific tasks assigned.
· Assists in organizing security related meetings, scheduling and maintaining action item lists and status for the Government.
· Provide security management and oversight of classified project in accordance with SAP Directives, Intelligence Community Directives, Security Executive Agent Directives, and the National Industrial Security Program as appropriate.
· Provides trained personnel in various disciplines to meet the USG needs including, but not limited to, security managers, security experts, facility security officers, security control officers, analysts.
· Create, execute, and monitor security policies and procedures to safeguard national security information, processes and products.
· Develop and implement procedures relating to personnel security processing, as well as access control procedures, visitor access certifications and badging.
· Maintain personnel security clearance records for employees and subcontractor staff working with available existing databases.
· Process employee security clearance and access requests with client.
· Assist personnel in preparing and submitting security processing (SF86) paperwork.
· Advise project management on security regulations and procedures.
· Manage the Security Education Training and Awareness Program: conduct indoctrinations, debriefings, annual refresher training, foreign travel and special access briefings.
· Work with Contracts and Operations to ensure compliance with contract/subcontract security requirements. Issues site-specific security guidance to subcontractors.
· Prepare and present security briefings and awareness programs.
· Maintain security documentation and files and submits required reports and deliverables in accordance with client requirements.
· Conduct security incident investigations, coordinates findings with the Program Manager, and makes recommendations on corrective actions.
Minimum Requirements/Desired Skills:
· Bachelor's Degree or higher is required
· Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience supporting DoD SAP and SCI activities required
· Thorough knowledge of DoD 5205.07 Volumes 1-4, the NISPOM, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), IC Tech Spec‐for ICD/ICS 705, and other applicable security regulations and requirements
· Ability to develop and execute SAP, SCI and collateral security policy, plans and procedures
· Thorough knowledgeable of the SAP and SCI nomination processes
· Military or OSD experience Knowledge or Project management Best Practices is desired.
· Top Secret with SCI eligibility
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.