- Chantilly, VA, USA
Fenix Group is a Systems Integrator focused on battlefield technologies. Our mission is to reduce risk and cost to the warfighter by enabling battlefield intelligence at the edge, increasing soldier lethality and allowing smaller teams to control larger areas. Our experience in deploying specialized austere environment communications systems to enable a "Battlefield of Things" (TM) allows us to connect drones, augmented reality enabled battlefield robots, loitering munitions, and other sensor ecosystem end points to enable US military and first responders with at-the-edge intelligence.
Main Duties / Responsibilities:
· Directs production and inventory control, shipping and receiving, and materials storage.
· Directs production planning and scheduling based on sales forecasts.
· Maintains inventory levels to ensure deliveries occur within customer timelines.
· Maintains and ensures accuracy of the perpetual inventory system.
· Works with Innovations and Engineering departments to schedule delivery of materials, supplies, and equipment.
· Oversees shipping and receiving functions related to purchased parts and finished goods.
· Evaluates the selection and shipping process and works to improve efficiency
· Manages and monitors storage of purchased parts and finished goods.
· Performs write-offs on damaged or obsolete inventory to reflect accurate value of inventory.
· Establishes procedures for conducting and valuing year-end physical inventory.
· Developing loss mitigation processes and protocols
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Exceptionally organized
· Business Acumen.
· Change Agent.
· Collaboration Skills.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Decision Making.
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Results Driven.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5
p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Required Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field
· Excellent organizational and planning skills.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to work well with all levels of management and staff.
· Proficient with QuickBooks for ordering and tracking inventory.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
Preferred Education and Experience:
· 5+ years of previous experience working for a company within the industry or from a similar business
· Knowledge of engineering and integration functions
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· Must be a U.S. citizen
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
· United States (Required)
· Must be able to obtain a Secret clearance
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.