Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) for Home Health Needed in Azusa
- Azusa, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with quality home health care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal: to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Physical Therapist Assistant to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
- Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theories, methods in their application in a rehabilitation environment.
- Great skills in providing a variety of treatments.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to understand the role of therapy in the context of the patients age, needs, and environment.
- Exceptional ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion.
- Proven sound clinical reasoning in treating and planning, implementation and monitoring patient progress.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the therapist.
We provide our therapists with resources to be successful and maintain work-life balance:
- Flexibility: make your own schedule and work in the area of your preference
- Independence: be your own boss, earn above-average compensation, and write off expenses
- Administrative Support: assigning, communication, scheduling, care coordination, & quality assurance
- Purpose: join a group that shares your passion for helping people
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our recruiting department at 818-482-0254 or 818-856-5298.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages
- Physical Therapy license and registration by the state
- Completion of a Physical Therapy curriculum approved by The American Physical Therapy Association, The Council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association
- Bilingual a plus!
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Physical Therapy license and registration by the state of Agency practice.
- Completion of a Physical Therapy curriculum approved by The American Physical Therapy Association, The council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association
Thank you for your interest in our team!