Urgent!!!- Speech Therapist (SLP) Diamond Bar Home-Health Opportunities
- Diamond Bar, CA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with quality home health care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal- to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide the patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a motivated Speech Therapist to deliver exemplary care and enthusiasm in working with patients of all ages.
We currently have openings for Speech Therapists in the Diamond Bar area for our partner home health agencies. Openings are for home health services throughout the region, including Hawthorne, Gardena, and Huntington Park. COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Speech Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs in treating speech and language disorders, training functionality in communication, swallowing, and cognitive impairments. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Speech Pathologist determines a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhances the patient's well-being, and evaluates the patient's progress.
A Speech Therapist must:
- Plan, interpret, establish, and exercise proper treatment program in accordance with the physician's referral, periodically reviewing the patient's program and response and making recommendations to the physician relative to the need of continuing or discontinuing the speech therapy treatment.
- Observe, record, and report the patient's reaction to the therapy program or any changes in the patient's condition.
- Teach, instruct, and supervise patients, their families, and other health team personnel regarding speech therapy procedures as related to the patient's therapy program.
- Evaluate the home environment and make appropriate recommendations.
- Document each visit to the patient and incorporate notes into the clinical record.
• Superior than standard compensation!
• Flexible schedules
• Varied caseloads and treatment settings
• Great career growth opportunities
• Available complete in-house training program for those seeking to expand into the pediatric and adult field
• Ongoing continuing education is offered as well.
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our Recruitment Department at (818) 926-9057.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Speech Therapy license and registration by the state of Agency practice.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence (in speech pathology or audiology) granted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association OR Meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification. Must have a current license to practice speech therapy.
Thank you for your interest in our team!