Oakland PTAs We Need You! Home Health Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) Needed
- Oakland, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with warmhearted quality care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal- to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a motivated Physical Therapist Assistant to deliver exemplary care and enthusiasm in working with patients of all ages.
We currently have openings for Physical Therapists Assistant in your area for our partner home health agencies. COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Physical Therapist Assistant in Home Health administers physical therapy services as directed by a registered physical therapist; does not perform evaluations. Performs duties assigned by the Director of Rehab or staff therapist(s).
A Physical Therapist Assistant must:
Provides physical therapy treatment under the supervision of a registered physical therapist.
2. Maintains appropriate and accurate records on all patients/residents.
3. Instruct patients families in maintenance program.
4. Carries out assignments given by the Physical Therapy.
5. Reports any problem areas/equipment within each facility to the appropriate supervisor immediately.
6. Comply with the State Licensing Board of California, Title 22, CMS, and California Labor Board Guidelines.
May perform other duties as assigned
• Superior than standard compensation!
• Flexible schedules
• Varied caseloads and treatment settings
• Great career growth opportunities
• Available complete in-house training program for those seeking to expand into the pediatric and adult field
• Ongoing continuing education is offered
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our Recruitment Department at (818) 482-0254 OR (818) 926-9057.
Licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant for the State of California, or eligible.
Must have valid CPR certification within the last year.
Must have a completed physical examination from a licensed physician within the last year.
Must have a negative TB skin test from within the past year OR a clear Chest X-ray within the past five years.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
Thank you for your interest in our team!