Occupational Therapist Home Health
- Oakland, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with exceptional rehabilitation services. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal- to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Occupational Therapist to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
We have immediate openings in your area to provide Occupational Therapy services for our partner home health agencies. COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Occupational Therapist in Home Health is responsible for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to functional status, activities of daily living, fine motor coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment, and other occupational therapy needs as defined by medical conditions. Based on this assessment and evaluation, the Occupational Therapist helps to determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the patient’s progress.
- Provides service within the scope of practice as defined by the state laws governing the practice of Occupational Therapy, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Follows the plan of care by leading the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve functioning and safety.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and the physician the patient's response to treatment and changes to the patient's condition.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and participating members of the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can participate to assist the patient.
• Above average compensation!
• Flexible schedules
• Varied caseloads and treatment settings
• Great career growth opportunities
• A full in-house training program is available for those seeking to expand into the pediatric and adult field
• Ongoing continuing education is offered
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.wellcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our Recruitment Department at 818-856-5298.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited OT program to apply
- California Occupational Therapist license required
- Therapist that is interested in working with all ages is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus!
Thank you for your interest in our team!