Home Health Physical Therapist (PT)
- Oakland, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with warmhearted quality care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal- to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
- Remarkable knowledge of physical therapy principles, theories, methods in their application in a rehabilitation environment.
- Great skills in providing a variety of treatments.
- Profound ability to communicate effectively both written and oral.
- Exceptional ability to understand the role of therapy in the context of the patients age, needs and environment.
- Exceptional ability to prepare and maintain records with accuracy and discretion.
- Proven sound clinical reasoning in treating and planning, implementation and monitoring patient progress.
- Ability to recognize when patient protocols or treatment plans need modification to meet appropriate patient needs and report to the therapist.
• Above average compensation!
• Flexible schedules
• Varied caseloads and treatment settings
• Great career growth opportunities
• A full in-house couching is available for those seeking to expand into the pediatric and adult field
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our Recruiting Department at (818) 856-5298.
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Physical Therapy license and registration by the state of Agency practice.
- Completion of a Physical Therapy curriculum approved by The American Physical Therapy Association, The council on Medical Education and Hospitals of the American Medical Association, or The council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association
Thank you for your interest in our team!