Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant (COTA) Home-Health Los Angeles Opportunities
- Culver City, CA, USA
FeldCare Connects provides patients with warmhearted quality care. We connect our partner agencies to the top therapists and use the most innovative software to achieve efficient and effective patient care. We distinguish ourselves from our competitors by consistently providing quality professional therapy services with superior patient outcomes. Our company policy mandates our actions to constantly reflect our goal- to help the patient. We promote ethics and integrity in a way that radiates our mission to our contract therapists and our home health agencies. We provide patients with the most dedicated, passionate, and experienced therapists to fit their needs, including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, and Registered Dietitians.
FeldCare Connects is currently seeking a self-motivated Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant to deliver premier excellence of care and is enthusiastic about working with adults of all ages.
We have immediate openings in the Los Angeles area to provide Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant services for our partner home health agencies. COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant in Home Health is responsible for patient care needs relating to functionality status, activities of daily living, fine motor coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment. Based on the assessment and evaluation performed by the OT, the Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant ensures that the treatment plan is followed, performs interventions aimed at improving and enhancing the patient's wellbeing, and evaluates the patient’s progress.
A Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant must:
- Provide services defined by the state laws governing the practice of a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant, in accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other members of the health care team.
- Help the patient in the use of therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve functioning and safety.
- Observe, record, and report the patient's response to treatment and changes to the patient's condition.
- Instruct patients, families, caregivers, and the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can participate in assisting the patient.
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com or contact our Human Resources and Recruitment Department at (818) 926-9057.
• Superior than standard compensation!
• Flexible schedules
• Varied caseloads and treatment settings
• Great career growth opportunities
• Available complete in-house training program for those seeking to expand into the pediatric and adult field
• Ongoing continuing education is offered
If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with FeldCare Connects, please visit www.feldcareconnects.com and submit your application online. You can also contact our Recruitment Department at (818) 926-9057.
- Experience handling Pediatric cases with Special Needs.
- Graduation from accredited Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant program
- California Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant license
- Ability and enthusiasm in working with all ages is a plus!
- Bilingual is a plus!
Thank you for your interest in our team!