Independent Sales Representative (Contract Positions in VA and WV)
- n/a, n/a, Virginia and West Virginia, United States
For over 45 years, Feizy has defined industry standards for quality hand-knotted, hand-tufted and power-loomed rugs, providing luxury at any price. Embracing a family tradition of four generations, Feizy Rugs brings beauty to interior designs by building on the exceptional quality standards establishing in 1973 by company founder and CEO, John Feizy.
Do You have What it Takes?
Feizy is looking for a goal-oriented Independent Sales Representatives in Virginia and West Virginia. This is a contract position. Our ISRs have a passion for owning meaningful projects and nurturing them to successful completion. Does that sound like you? If so, get ready! Our employees work hard to play hard, create solid opportunities to grow the sales within a territory.
In this critical role, you’ll develop a deep understanding of Feizy products, apply strong organizational skills and coordinate projects that span across a territory. Our ideal candidate will demonstrate a productive ambition to grow the sales and motivate the sales force to increase rug sales overall.
About the Role
The Independent Sales Representative (ISR) has a critical role within the sales department to ensure that all sales and services are properly managed, understanding that each customer has needs and build a lasting relationship, while being the face of Feizy.
We are interested in you because you...
- Identify and focus on the highest-priority contract segments with products and solutions that are bundled and priced for maximum revenue, retention and renewals.
- Call on and close interior design, furniture and flooring dealers to carry the Feizy brand.
- Attend and assist the company at markets.
- Meet or exceed annual, personal sales goals as defined by immediate supervisor.
- Offer excellent customer service to clients by responding to inquiries within 24 hours of customer request. Provide consultative account management.
- Understand product mix construction and styling to assist customers with selections.
- Provide training and coaching to customers in the areas of: product knowledge, merchandising, competitive selling, product applications, demonstration techniques, etc.
- Assist customers and Client Services with order management issues to ensure that customers are being attended too in a timely manner.
- Exhibit behavior at all times that will not damage the Feizy brand image.
- Assist Accounting Department with collection efforts on past due accounts.
We're excited about you because you have...
- An Associate's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Interior Design or a related field.
- A Solid understanding of customer service/sales support systems and functions, including the order process.
- 2+ years of sales experience in rugs, carpet or textiles.
- Interior Design and retail experience (preferred).
- Intermediate-level computer skills in Word and Excel.
- Experience in using an order management system, knowledge of SPARS is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal skills, serving as a resource to the sales team and customers.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent math and analytical skills, with a knack for numbers.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- A servant leader mindset.
- The ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- A problem-solving attitude.
- Proficiency in speaking English.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Communication, Interior Design or a related field (preferred).
You’ll love working here because we...
- Are a successful, fast-growing company with a start-up work vibe.
- Offer competitive salaries and comprehensive health benefits.
- Are passionate about our employees, products and customers.
- Have a leadership team that wants to do the right thing and is open to new ideas.
Work Schedule for this position is typically 90% travel to customers or prospective clients within my assigned area. Work days, schedule and hours may vary based on market attendance, sales appointments and travel.
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- Medical benefits including health, dental and vision
- 401k retirement program
Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, we comply with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.