VP Financial Advisor
- 150 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Farther is a first-of-its-kind modern wealth management platform designed for rising professionals who are beginning to build significant wealth and need a more holistic approach to managing their money. This next generation of wealth builders is trapped between do-it-yourself solutions and expensive wealth management providers that are becoming increasingly inaccessible. We overcome those challenges by combining personalized advice with powerful technology to help overloaded professionals organize their financial lives and get their money working for them.
Farther’s executive team includes leaders and innovators from the private wealth industry who possess a unique mix of traditional wealth management, fintech, and technology production expertise.
As VP Financial Advisor, you are the face of Farther to our clients. You own our client relationships and go to extraordinary lengths to deliver a first-class experience. You apply your history of success in relationship management and comprehensive finance knowledgebase to identify service opportunities for clients and to solve client challenges. As a pioneering member of Farther’s client service team, this is an opportunity to have a huge impact on the company and to help define how client service is done right.
- Turn clients into raving fans
- Own client relationship management and communicate with clients to provide an experience that consistently exceeds client expectations
- Be the voice of client to the rest of the Farther team
- Develop, document, and automate aspects of the client service process
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing relationship management role at a financial institution with a proven track record of client satisfaction
- Expert, current knowledge of investment products and services across personal finance
- Ability to convey financial advice with empathy, understanding, humility, and confidence
- Experience with and knowledge of standard operational aspects of client service (e.g., onboarding, ACATs, distributions)
- Series 65 or equivalent; clean U4
- CFP certification
- Passion for building a better personal finance experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.