Licensed Customer Service Representative
- ., Peoria, ILLINOIS
We are a premier Farmers Insurance Agency specializing in Home, Life, Auto and Commercial insurance. Our dedicated team members work hard to ensure that our clients are completely satisfied! We are looking for energetic team players to join us in our growing agency. Are you looking to build a winning career in insurance? We are proud of the many long-term relationships as well as new customers we support through our agency. Our professionalism, knowledge, and exceptional service are core to our beliefs and we are seeking team members who reinforce these attributes and are looking to grow their careers.
The CSR works to maximize a positive customer experience by responding and assisting customer inquiries to the agency. They communicate with new, current, and prospective customers about agency protocol, policies and initiatives to better service accounts. The CSR will also analyze, clarify, and resolve policy and billing related questions.
- Must be Property and Causality Licensed
- Manage & process daily customer activities
- Assist w/annual client renewals and identify appropriate follow up action
- Determine customer requirements and expectations
- Cross – sell to existing clients
- Keep records of interactions and transactions
- Assist with claims
- General customer service functions & billing
- Multi – Tasking – successfully juggle multiple priorities at any given time.
- Communication – Outstanding written and verbal skills
- Knowledgeable – Understanding of products, billing, underwriting, and processing guidelines.
- Problem Solving – Research and identify timely solutions to client related problems.
Contact our office and speak with our District Recruiting Manager if you have any more questions.
At this time, we are only considering local candidates who currently reside in Illinois. If you are living out of state but are planning on relocating, please contact a local Farmers Insurance District Office in your state to begin the selection/interview process.All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.