- 1155 Indiana St, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
The $17Bn US vegetable farming industry is facing great economic pressure coming from the growing demand for chemical-free food and the recent drop in farm labor supply. FarmWise is building adaptive autonomous robots to farm every plant, every day, for greater yield, better margins, and a healthier environment. Our first prototype is already weeding California's farms by looking at and acting on each and every plant with a purely organic weeding process, thus providing farmers with a superior alternative to existing methods in the field. Our robots come packed with AI using recent advances in machine learning and computer vision for plant recognition
As we enter our next phase of growth, we’re looking for a dependable and organized Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support to all of our leaders. In this high impact and high ownership role, you’ll have the opportunity to architect the world of Executive support at the company. Up for the challenge? Keep reading!
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing engineering candidates, reaching out to them and scheduling interview processes.
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and facilitate communication between appropriate departments;
- Conserve the team's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting emails, letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications; and assisting with presentations;
- Help conserve a well-organized and up-to-date inventory of the critical hardware.
- Anticipate the needs of our senior leaders. Plan ahead and be resourceful;
- Be unafraid to offer suggestions and make improvements to processes;
- Prioritize conflicting needs with no guidance and keep leadership informed of short and long-term responsibilities and commitments;
- Complete expense reports and executive requests;
- Work independently on projects from start to finish;
What you’ll need:
- BA / BS degree and 3+ years of administrative and/or executive support;
- Attention to Detail. Being right the first time matters a lot to us;
- Some experience in recruiting support;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to interact with internal and external partners;
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment;
- Superior organizational skills and great follow through on tasks;
- Be a problem solver at heart with a genuine interest in learning by helping;
- Hustle. The company depends on us to deliver quickly, across time zones, in multiple languages, and from locations all over the world. We need somebody not to keep the trains running on time, but to speed them up;
- Attitude. We work awfully hard and we’re having a blast doing it. This team believes what we’re doing is changing the world for the better, and we play to win;
- Be an efficient self-starter and decision-maker that can act on instinct ;
- Highly skilled in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as other electronic communications;
- Experience in a start-up environment is a plus;
- Able to travel 10% as needed.
Working at FarmWise is much more than the benefits program. You will find here great work environment as well as exciting and stimulating engineering challenges. You will work on a state-of-the-art technology that we believe will change food production forever!
As part of our team you will:
enjoy excellent benefits including paid lunch every day,
help the team shape a revolutionary product in its early days,
Join us on our journey to improve farming with AI and automation, and to help farmers grow better and healthier food with constantly decreasing inputs!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.