Product Analyst Lead
- Washington, DC, USA
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will be responsible for the support of users and Product Owners for multiple GRC products within Risk Works. Primary role would include the end-to-end management of risk and compliance requirements and enablement of second line programs through effective use of the eGRC platform. The eGRC Product Analyst will work together with GRC Business Liaisons, Functional Architects, and Information Delivery, to support the overall adoption.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Lead Product Analyst role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside a strong team who care so that you can deliver on the following key responsibilities:
- Be a trusted partner of the “Product Owner”; elicit business requirements from first, second and third line users that will advance integrated risk and compliance processes/functions across the company. This role will be responsible for ensuring integration of product needs, driving appropriate prioritization, and delivering practical methods for adoption of the eGRC capabilities.
- Work with other Product Analysts, Business Liaisons, and business partners to translate business requirements into an eGRC process architecture and technology requirements that would drive both usability and cost efficiency.
- Demonstrate value through proactive identification of eGRC platform improvements that will advance the usability and capability of the eGRC tools and data.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the Product including functionality and the relationship to other Products, both within Risk Works and through data integration.
- Participate in SIT testing, ensuring readiness for UAT; Work with Product Owners to ensure adequate participation from the business groups during UAT, including testing to validate other product enhancements have no impact, where appropriate.
- Work with Information Delivery team to develop new or enhance existing reporting according to Product Owner requirements and resolve any reporting or data issues that occur through day-to-day operations.
- Proactive identification of additional opportunities to streamline the Business Groups processes around risk assessment, compliance management, issue management, metrics, reporting and related processes within the eGRC Platform.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experience
- 4 years related experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Program and/or change management experience in an Agile environment
- Business technology analysis
- Reporting and information dissemination
- Business Process Management
- Highly Desired Experience
- Minimum of 5 years business experience in any combination of Mortgage Servicing, Technology and Operations, Financial Services or Second Line/Corporate functions
- Minimum of 3 years of multi-module GRC implementations and operations
- Minimum of 3 years of Operational or Enterprise Risk Management
- Exceptional experience influencing, collaborating, and negotiating positive outcomes across stakeholders in matrix organization
- Skilled in facilitating effective discussions with stakeholders who have diverse functional expertise and prospective
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Skilled in JIRA and Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Experience using Microsoft Project, SQL, SharePoint
Job Reference ID: REF8737A
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]