Associate, Strategic Alliance - SF Digital Products
- 1100 15th St NW, Washington, DC
- Employees can work remotely
At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to impact the future of the housing industry while being part of an inclusive team thriving in an energizing environment. Here, you will help lead our industry forward and make your career.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will assist with developing, maintaining, and expanding third-party relationships. In this role, you will identify opportunities to enhance products and services, and partner cross-functionally.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The SF Digital Products - Strategic Alliance - Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain third-party relationships to support business objectives and enable emerging products.
- Develop new and grow existing partnerships with third-party software providers to ensure our customers can take full advantage of Fannie Mae's product offerings and technology integrations to help drive digital transformation within the mortgage industry
- Must possess ability to initiate multilevel relationship-building with partners including those at the executive level and work with partners to represent our customers, products, and programs
- Responsible for the latest developments of the partners, provide feedback, develop and execute attainable and strategic plans to help drive and meet market needs
- Support the team in improving or enhancing products.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to support product growth.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- The group of skills related to Product Development including designing products, developing product roadmaps, translating design requirements, prototyping, etc.
- Skilled in presenting information and/or ideas to an audience in a way that is engaging and easy to understand
- The group of skills related to Business Insight including advising, designing business models, interpreting customer and market insights, forecasting, benchmarking, etc.
- The group of skills related to Relationship Management including managing and engaging stakeholders, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, contracting, etc.
- Experience evaluating businesses, projects, budgets, and other financial entities or instruments to determine viability, stability, and performance
- Experience gathering accurate information to explain concepts and answer critical questions
- The group of skills related to Communication including communicating in writing or verbally, copywriting, planning and distributing communication, etc.
- Skilled in documentation and database reporting for the purposes of analysis, data discovery, and decision-making with the use of relevant software such as Crystal Reports, Excel, or SSRS
- Experience helping an organization to plan and manage change in effort to meet strategic objectives
- The group of skills related to Learning and Training including conducting, developing, and evaluating training, instructional design, and learning management systems
- The group of skills related to Influencing including negotiating, persuading others, facilitating meetings, and resolving conflict
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Experience using Salesforce CRM
- Skilled in Excel
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using JIRA
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at [email protected]