Data Entry Clerk (Remote)
Family ReEntry breaks cycles of violence, crime and incarceration by providing client-centered interventions and support services to empower and strengthen individuals, families and communities. We are raising the next generation to become responsible citizens, emotionally strong, healthy, and able to pursue life in fulfilling ways. We seek to encourage personal responsibility and change which will help rebuild, restore and transform individuals and families.
We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our team. Candidate must be reliable as you will be responsible for inputting data and making changes to existing data in digital databases. You also be inputting data from paper documents into digital spreadsheets, updating order statuses for customers and double-checking their work to make sure they inputted data correctly.
- Create spreadsheets to track important client information and orders.
- Transfer data from hard copy to a digital database.
- Update client information in a database.
- Organize existing data in a spreadsheet.
- Verify outdated data and make any necessary changes to records.
- Proven experience as data entry clerk
- Accurate typing skills
- Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English both oral and written
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Pay depends on experience
Family ReEntry provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.